Friday 29 July 2011

Bumbi

Bumbi ~ \'bum-"bee\
[noun] Shona
-Insulting term.

1. Fool

2. A male who is often taken advantage of by female(s) without gain.

Alternative: Bharanzi

It's quite enough,now, ladies! And I use the term ladies loosely.

They [ladies] had my number.
I was had and by jolie they enjoyed me...for all I was worth.
I was charitable, required nothing in return.
I drove, I bought, I called, I cuddled.
I remembered (unless I was told to forget) I forgave, I apologised, I understood.

Don't get me wrong, the above are all noble qualities...
...If you're in to being noble.
You could become a knight!
....and, in your shining armour, ride to your damsel...
...because she's in distress....
...But, riddle me this, why is she in distress? I'll tell you why-
It's because JonnyBeBad has just given her the Benefit but he doesn't have time for her Bullshit!
And now she wants to cuddle. Good thing you're there for her whenever she she needs a friend [read: Bumbi]

And only now has it hit me, this blatant disregard!
They don't take me seriously as a *Varume
...it smells funny and i'm not
Going to eat it...
...anymore.

This wrong must be put right.

Don't get me wrong though, there are girls that have ended up my good friends....
They got in early.
But now there are so many of them around that I feel I should be MANstruating in sync with them!

To those that are my friends, realise that you can not have GF Benefits if you're not participating.

To those late to the party...
....still standing at the door....waiting to see what I'm good for....kindly bend over.


*Varume - you've seen the sign on the Gentlemen's toilet door - VARUME, yet, it is one man that stands proud, arms and legs akimbo, representing ALL men.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Loved this Vee! LMAO...

    Have you ever considered that demanding "Varume" status would make you a "JonnyBeBad" that "ladies" would need a new so-called "Bumbi"/ "Bharanzi" to cuddle with? I think that the Varume you want to be, is the Bumbi you think you are... ie. #realman... if there's a "lady" or a few "ladies" that you would like to see bent over... why not just dictate those terms? Say what want and be who you want/are, don't leave the "ladies" to decide.

    Just my thoughts ... on your thoughts.

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nyasha's right. Be a Varume and grab the cow by the horns, I mean hips, I mean *hides*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come now whilst I agree with Nyash - getting frustrated over these 'ladies' is not worth it. Let them go...'fools' and continue to be the Man for Others you always have been xxx

    ReplyDelete